Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

mamas and papas Mylo

(7 Posts)
PotteringAlong Mon 11-Jul-11 18:41:29

Right - wouldn't usually have looked at this (a bit out of my price bracket!) but my local mamas and papas have got one at half price - an ex-display model.

Good idea or bad idea?

pramsgalore4 Mon 11-Jul-11 19:05:33

mamas and papas are really bad when things go wrong, and things do go wrong often, have read loads of threads and reviews about mamas and papas prams and their customer service. i would air on the side of caution.

pramsgalore4 Mon 11-Jul-11 19:10:35

for £350 there are loads of options you could go for. nip to john lewis see what they have or your local pram shop you can often get good offers in the smaller independant shops

PotteringAlong Mon 11-Jul-11 19:16:26

will do - it was a bit of a random spot so thought would check - were planning a trip to john lewis to check it all out when off for the summer

Bimbles Thu 14-Jul-11 00:31:42

Don't have a mylo but have a m&p sola and I would not recommend mamas and papas,poor quality and a nightmare to deal with when they are problems.

JarethTheGoblinKing Thu 14-Jul-11 00:34:41

M&P are brilliant, they steer well and are well made. I've never had a problem with them.

posterofagirl Thu 14-Jul-11 01:06:31

I have a mylo and I love it. Sturdy, good steering, light enough for me to pick up but doesn't fit in everyone's car apparently ( I have a Clio and it's fine in my boot)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now