Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

2011 nipper single?

(6 Posts)
codandchipstwice Mon 11-Jul-11 10:40:57

Hello - anyone ordered one of these yet? Or know where I can find out more? Google only bringing up the double one . .

Thanks

b*

Guildfordnanny Mon 11-Jul-11 11:10:31

You could give Out 'n' About or one of their retailers a call. I have a leaflet here which has arrows to all the improvements but not knowing the old Nipper, its not very useful to me! But the things I can definitely see are the adjustable handle, and it will take a Maxi Cosi car seat (the Cabriofix is pictured). The blurb says the seating positions have been improved (I believe to more upright), easy adjust recline, spring loaded pedal brake, removable hunged bumper bar. There are apparently 30 changes in total. There are arrows to the hood, calf rest, wheels, seat liner and I think the harness pads. Is that helpful at all?

codandchipstwice Mon 11-Jul-11 11:13:46

Very thanks - the adjustable handle and the upright seat are teh things I really needed changed.

Now - to convince DH . .

Guildfordnanny Mon 11-Jul-11 11:15:55

Again I dont know much about the Nipper but there are two single versions - the standard one and the Sport with bigger wheels.

Guildfordnanny Mon 11-Jul-11 11:16:49

Oh and I have just had a close look and it has a handbrake as well as a footbrake (the wheels are metal with spokes too) so I assume its for jogging...??

Hevster Mon 11-Jul-11 11:53:17

practical pushchairs have them for pre order

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now