Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

anyone with a micralite fastfold, which sun parasol/shield did you use?

(10 Posts)
missingmyflatbelly Tue 05-Jul-11 23:10:01

ive found this one which is quite reasonably priced and would go well with the box like design on the fastfold, but am not sure if the arm of the parasol is long enough to fit on the fastfold? am hoping someone can advise! i'm not too keen on the sun shield by micralite, as its quite pricey and i don't think i need this very often.

posting in parenting too

thanks!

FriggFRIGG Tue 05-Jul-11 23:24:25

i use this with my micralite superlite,works perfectly!

missingmyflatbelly Tue 05-Jul-11 23:44:54

Thats frustrating I got one of these as a freebie a year ago before we got the micralite and I gave it away!! Thanks for replying

FriggFRIGG Wed 06-Jul-11 08:24:12

oh no!!

missingmyflatbelly Wed 06-Jul-11 22:05:26

i think the sunshine kids thing is probably the best option, so will probably have to fork out for a new one confused thanks

trixymalixy Wed 06-Jul-11 22:11:06

We've got the micralite one. It's pretty good.

MonkeysPunk Thu 07-Jul-11 15:05:12

Don't Micralite make their own anymore. I had the Micralite sunshade for my fastfold.

DingleDangleDiva Fri 08-Jul-11 09:22:41

Micralite sun shield

Shade maker

Solar shade

missingmyflatbelly Sat 09-Jul-11 13:29:11

Thanks everyone. I've gone for the sunshine kids one as indont like micralite one , not keen on the way it fully covers baby from head to toe

nicolamumof3 Wed 13-Jul-11 13:58:23

parasols are shite so would n't bother with those personally, constant readjusting to provide shade and keep in place. I'd personsally prefer the ML one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now