Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Play bar for Quinny Zapp Xtra

(4 Posts)
bubbakin Tue 05-Jul-11 20:13:55

Just took delivery of my new Quinny Zapp Xtra in pink!! Love it but would love a play bar for it but not sure how/where you could attach one. Any ideas of toy bar/ clip on toys I could use with it.
Thanks

DingleDangleDiva Wed 06-Jul-11 10:57:36

We had the Tiny Love Toy arch when DS was a baby and he loved it and it collapses into itself which most don't do and this was fab for car seats, moses basket, bouncers and cot.

When he reached 10 months he got bored of it so we got him a Buggy Driver and [[http://www.redhouse.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?storeId=10151&catalogId=18201&langId=100&productId=196259&searchTerm=buggy+buddy Buggy Buddy] which he loved and used until he was 2.5.

If you don't want to buy second hand www.preciouslittleone.com has lots of pushchair toys at good prices. smile

DingleDangleDiva Wed 06-Jul-11 10:58:50

Oops blush

Buggy Buddy

Guildfordnanny Wed 06-Jul-11 11:07:57

It's not a bar but this mamas and papas toy Is one of the most versatile toys I have seen: www.mamasandpapas.com/product-the-colour-bunch-pram-accessory/755202300/type-i/ It has magnets in the handle fabric which means that not only does it fit brilliantly on car seat handles, but also wraps either side of the front of a hood and sticks to itself through the hood fabric. It's just the right height on the pushchairs I have tried to be batted at and watched. It may be too young for your child though if you want an activity bar.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now