Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Has anyone used a Baby Go Go pram?

(6 Posts)
Elainerob Fri 01-Jul-11 14:55:43

Hi, I’m looking for a bit of advice on prams! I’m due my first baby in nine weeks, and am planning on getting a pram this weekend. I want one that can face forward or back, has a carrycot and car seat included preferably, and so will do from birth upwards. I have up to £500 to spend, however would like to spend less if possible (there are so many things to buy!)

I have looked at a Silvercross one which I liked (Linear I think), and have also found one in the Pramcentre in Glasgow which meets all my requirements. It’s a Baby Go Go Spark 3 in 1. I’ve never heard of this make, and it is a bit cheaper than the Silvercross. I wondered if anyone has any experience of this pram/make of prams? Positive or negative reports welcome!

Many thanks!

MadameAdelaide Fri 01-Jul-11 17:07:17

It looks like its by Cosatto which is quite a well known brand, looks very similar to, if not the same as the Cosatto Cabi - not used either myself but have seen good reviews of the Cabi.

MadameAdelaide Fri 01-Jul-11 17:10:28

oh, and if its the same as the Cabi that means its compatible with Maxi Cosi car seats which are considered about the best. hth

suzie38 Fri 01-Jul-11 17:32:12

Yes looks the same as a Cabi.

Elainerob Mon 04-Jul-11 16:52:33

Thanks for the replies!

Just thought I'd let you know that it is exactly the same as a Cabi - went to the Glasgow Pram Centre at the weekend, turns out the Baby Go Go is manufactured by Cosatto, at a slightly cheaper retail price. The material is of a lower standard, there is no choice of colour, and it doesn't come with a guarantee (Cosatto comes with 4 yrs guarantee from pram centre).

We went for the Cabi, mainly for the guarantee, but if anyone was looking at the Baby Go Go, hopefully this info would be helpful smile

DingleDangleDiva Tue 05-Jul-11 14:47:33

Hi I know you have already purchased but can I be nosey and ask what price you go for it as my friend got one from precious little ones (online store) for £348.99 including maxi cosi cabriofix, footmuff, changing bag, and raincover and the 4 year guarantee is standard for Cosatto too!

If you paid more you might be able to price match smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now