Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

The holy grail? Compact, light, all terrain......

(9 Posts)
TeacupTempest Tue 28-Jun-11 14:13:49

Help! We live on a boat so need something compact and light but also good at tackling sand and rough terrain.

Any suggestions?

FriggFRIGG Tue 28-Jun-11 14:45:52

hmmm...

micralite superlite?
mountain buggy swift??
its a tough one....

Guildfordnanny Tue 28-Jun-11 14:46:45

A Microlite?

FriggFRIGG Tue 28-Jun-11 14:49:19

grin snap!

Guildfordnanny Tue 28-Jun-11 14:50:55

I would have said the Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle rather than theSwift but its not small or compact! I have a Mutsy Urban rider andi love the way the air tyres drive straight up kerbs without me having to lift. I suspect it would be great off road. It's not particularly light or compact either though.

pramsgalore4 Tue 28-Jun-11 18:47:28

lots of people on here love their mb swifts, i have an urban and its not light, i also have a micralite fastfold they are compact and very good, when the front wheels are lifted up the back wheels would cope with almost anything and they are very light to push

TeacupTempest Wed 29-Jun-11 12:35:20

Thank you everyone I shall endeavour to go check them all out. For some reason I am feeling very overwhelmed by pushchairs!!

DingleDangleDiva Wed 29-Jun-11 14:31:14

Out n About Nipper 360.

Very lightweight, good off road pneumatic 3 wheeler, massive seat and suitable from birth.

New ones are out in August I think but the current model is fine.

MonkeysPunk Fri 01-Jul-11 22:21:30

Mountain buggy swift is not only small, neat, light, great off road... but folds up small and freestands folded. Very space saving. Copes excellently off road.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now