Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

buggy courier recommendations??

(6 Posts)
fairimum Fri 24-Jun-11 23:27:23

Hello
I have found a vigour i want in Liverpool, we are in Berkshire so loking for best courier recommendations, ie collect when they say they will (don't want to mess the seller about!) and cheap!!

thank you again smile

tutu100 Fri 24-Jun-11 23:30:36

I've used parcel monkey before. They have several different options. The cheapeast ones you can choose the day, but they don't give a collection time, you just have to wait in. The do have more expensive options for timed collections.

Guildfordnanny Fri 24-Jun-11 23:40:50

I use Parcel2go. You can choose your courier etc.

allthefires Sat 25-Jun-11 11:44:21

I do think you need to get a small time frame to suit seller though I wouldn't be happy to wait in all day.

Also they are risking non report notice by allowing you to do courier and not them ( not that you would do that of course!)

fairimum Mon 27-Jun-11 12:15:45

it isn't from ebay was on gumtree- they say they are in all afternoon on Wed from 11am - s0 hoping i can get an 'afternoon' courier slot! I will try parcel2go as had a bad experience with parcelmonkey not collecting before!

Honeydragon Mon 27-Jun-11 15:34:18

P4d collect same day so if you left it till 11am to book they could probably do it?

Glad you've found one at last grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now