Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

'Softening up' a BJCM

(5 Posts)
rubybambini Sun 19-Jun-11 22:13:38

Hello - just about to try our 10 week old DD in our Baby Jogger. To date, she's been on top in a Maxi-Cosi, which has worked brilliantly.

The seat surface on its own looks a bit hard - if you've got one, have you found that to be the case? And if so, what have you used to soften it up / line it? eg, have you gone for the Baby Jogger foot muff, or something different?

Cheers!

Guildfordnanny Sun 19-Jun-11 22:38:20

I used a Bugaboo Cocoon and it worked brilliantly until my son was 8 months old. We now have a Snunkie, but the Baby Jogger foot muffs are lovely and BuggySnuggles fit really well too (and the new version have a slit for the pull handle.)

rubybambini Mon 20-Jun-11 17:05:18

Thank you! I've just spend ages on the Snunkie website, and currently plotting a custom made one, with some fabric I have at home =)

AppleAndBlackberry Mon 20-Jun-11 21:24:21

this is what I have, it's quite good for summer and i'll probably get a buggysnuggle or similar for the winter.

DingleDangleDiva Tue 21-Jun-11 14:26:15

My friend used a sheepskin from birth for her DD.

The Jane Nest is the best and comfiest footmuff I have ever come across.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now