Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

3 or 4 wheels better?

(4 Posts)
Linda123 Sat 18-Jun-11 00:35:17

I am currently still looking at pram ... but I am not sure if I will have a choice of 3 wheels or 4. which is the best? I use pram by walking, shopping...etc. I also hold my 3 years old daughter's hand while using pram. which wheels is suitable for me?

suzie38 Sat 18-Jun-11 08:11:33

I think it's more personal choice...I've only had one 3 wheeler, a Vigour...It's fine to push but i'm a 4 wheeler at heart so bought a Vigour 4+ as well...To me pushchairs have 4 wheels and so 3 wheelers still look strange...Though i've recently bought an all terrain 3 wheeler mainly so i know i can still get about should it snow this winter though crossing my fingers it doesn't!!!

Guildfordnanny Sat 18-Jun-11 09:36:15

It depends on the pushchair TBH. I have a Baby Jogger CityMini which tips in car seat mode when pushed one handed (baby Jogger immediately asked if I pushed one handed when I mentioned it so they obviously knew) but I have a Babyzen which is solid. My Zapp although light was fine with children in. I prefer four wheels given the choice.

SleepySuzy Sat 18-Jun-11 09:40:45

The main thing when pushing single-handed is a continuous handle. I have to 4-wheelers (one is a buggy I have as spare) and the one with 2 handles is almost impossible to push single-handed. The other is a dream.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now