Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo bee plus

(4 Posts)
luchap Wed 15-Jun-11 12:10:18

I think after fretting for days about what stroller for my 19 month old I am being swayed towards the bugaboo bee plus. My basic needs are mainly general use, but want to make sure it is versatile enough to take on planes, cope with the beach and general stroller use without being a problem? has anyone got any issues with the bee plus or do you think as a stroller its worth the money?

nicolamumof3 Sat 18-Jun-11 16:14:42

wouldn't personally take mine on a beach, you need something with bigger air tyres for that.

MonkeysPunk Sat 18-Jun-11 19:26:21

It won't cope with any beach I can think of... unless its been tarmac'd ! I didn't like tovput mine folded in the luggage rack on the bus as other people piled their stuff on top, such as shopping trolleys, walking frames, other buggies. I thought it was a bit expensive for such treatment.

MonkeysPunk Sat 18-Jun-11 19:28:23

The stroller itself is lovely. I thought it was worth the money, but its really urban use only.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now