Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Quinny Zapp or Quicksmart?

(5 Posts)
EmmaNicole Tue 14-Jun-11 22:02:08

I'm moving abroad and want a pushchair whch is very light and folds really small for travelling home in the car or on a plane. I'm close to buying a Zapp but wondered if the Quicksmart is worth considering...or any other alternatives?? DD is 2 so I'm not bothered about rear-facing, lie-flat etc (and I've got a Bee Plus which I'll use most of the time) Thx.

FriggFRIGG Tue 14-Jun-11 22:06:10

i love my micralite superlite
tis fab.

Finn77 Wed 15-Jun-11 06:47:31

Zapp for sure! I have had the same one since 2004 and its perfect (about to use it for 4th DC)...can't believe what a good pushchair it is, albeit as a second to a main pushchair. Some people don't like the lack of recline or the 'tippiness' of it, but as long as you don't overload the handles (a two year old will weigh it down anyway) it will be fine. Brilliant for travelling, just pick up and go under your arm. Ours should have a passport of its own! Its also easy to clean, just pop the fabric in the washing machine at 30 deg.

rusmum Wed 15-Jun-11 20:00:18

prefer zapp , quicksmart bloody horrible to push. I would prefer a recline though (ZIA?)

Guildfordnanny Wed 15-Jun-11 21:40:07

Silvercross Halo - cheap returns on EBay at the minute; Baby Jogger City Mini; Phil and Teds Smart (but fold isn't tiny); Maxi Cosi Noa (if they are out?)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now