Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Bee

(7 Posts)
Dabulskiene Tue 14-Jun-11 19:49:00

Hi Ladies,
I realize this is a long shot but my mother in law brought me a bugaboo bee 2009 model last year and we're not on talking terms whatsoever now I need the surname and post code she used to register my Bugaboo Bee which I can't get and the harness needs replacing as it's unsafe for baby to travel in and wondered whether anyone purchased one from John Lewis last year wouldn't mind me using their surname and postcode to get the harness fixed, like I said I know it's a longggggggg shot but i'm on maternity leave and doubt i'd be able to afford to get it fixed otherwise, if not that's perfectly fine but if anyone could help i'd appreciate it all the same.

bamboostalks Tue 14-Jun-11 19:53:17

Don't think you would need that info to have it repaired. But even if you did, do you know her postcode and name?

Dabulskiene Tue 14-Jun-11 19:57:03

Thats what John Lewis have said, I know her name but it's really common and she's from Lithuania so doubt she gave a post code or if she did I have no idea which one she gave and I'm thinking she may have even given my surname ahh just don't know

suzie38 Tue 14-Jun-11 20:47:08

When i registered my Donkey i had to fill in the chassis number, as well as my name and address...So even if you get a name and address you may need the correct chassis number as well which won't tally up.

PeppaKew Tue 14-Jun-11 20:54:00

Surely it is possible to tell the store that it was purchased second hand? Do they do free repairs if bought new? I would have thought a warranty would only be for a short time anyway.

nicolamumof3 Thu 16-Jun-11 21:13:59

bugaboo warranties are 2years

Widdows Mon 20-Jun-11 09:59:38

you only need the Chassis number - JL call Bugaboo and they find all the details for you. That's what I have done - I have never had to give my other details - only for referance of collecting and delivering of repairs...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now