Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby jogger city mini - what are the hoops for?

(7 Posts)

Had the pushchair for 2 years and still haven't worked out what the 2 plastic hoops either side of the collapse strap in the middle of the buggy strap are. Can someone PLEASE enlighten me?

TIA.

aswellasyou Tue 14-Jun-11 19:20:10

I think you might mean the hooks that attach the carrycot to the seat like this.

hmm I don't think so, I'm pretty sure my model was pre carrycot and that carry cot is secured in using the locks on the actual frame of the pushchair, these are sewn into the seat.

5inthebed Tue 14-Jun-11 20:02:00

Do they have snap buttons on them? If so, they are for securing the pram so it can't be folded.

thisisyesterday Tue 14-Jun-11 20:02:50

the little D ones?
they're to use if you want to attach your own harness or something I think. I am pretty sure most pushchairs have them if you look closely

Yes the little D ones! Thanks for that thisisyesterday.

Thanks to everyone who answered.

MonkeysPunk Sat 18-Jun-11 01:32:11

The D rings are a mandatory safety feature on all buggies and prams - so if the sewn in safety harness fails (breaks) you can attach your own (clippasafe type) harness.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now