Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Micralite toro or Superlite

(7 Posts)
luchap Tue 14-Jun-11 07:21:19

cost aside which is better? I need a stroller for my tall 19 month old that is lightweight, compact, suitable for air and beach travel and is reliable? I am going around in circles with reviews and keep getting directed back to the micralite.

FannyFifer Tue 14-Jun-11 07:25:36

I have a toro, great for when they are smaller, definately a superlite for older child though.
I had a fastfold when my oldest child was small and it was fab,
Will be selling Toro shortly to get a superlite myself smile

FriggFRIGG Tue 14-Jun-11 10:58:33

superlite.grin
its ace.

Guildfordnanny Tue 14-Jun-11 11:02:49

There are plenty of lightweight strollers. It's how important the beach bit is that is the question?

luchap Tue 14-Jun-11 11:40:01

I had a sliver cross pop for my first it was around the £100 mark it lasted a good 2 years but main damage occurred when dragging it backwards on beaches! As this will be my last stroller to buy I want one that will last a good couple of years, easy for plane travel and is comfortable for infant, I understand it doesn't fully recline but I'm assuming no one has had trouble with their child sleeping in the Superlite?

IssyBoo Wed 15-Jun-11 22:46:43

Main benefit of Toro IIRC was to be able to add carry cot bit and the fact it lies totally flat which I don't think is true on other models. I LOVE mine to bits, but if I was buying without a newborn I'd go with superlite.

nicolamumof3 Thu 16-Jun-11 21:11:39

had both i'd say superlite..it think?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now