Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Repacement harness for bugaboo cam

(6 Posts)
notso Mon 13-Jun-11 11:20:03

Tried putting 6 month old DS2 in the pushchair seat of my cam rather than the carrycot.
He is too small anyway, but noticed one of the fastening 'prongs' of the harness has snapped off so it only hold on one side.Can I get a replacement or do I have to get a whole new frame?
TIA

aswellasyou Mon 13-Jun-11 11:58:14

You may be able to find a new clip, but buying a new seat is also an option.

Tabitha8 Mon 13-Jun-11 13:36:45

If it is still under guarantee, Bugaboo will send you a new seat covering for free.

notso Mon 13-Jun-11 13:46:13

Thanks for the replies.
Do I have to have the receipt for guarantee? I didn't have one, ordered online, though Mothercare said I did! Might have confirmation e-mail though.

rednblack Mon 13-Jun-11 13:47:44

The exact same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago - the very first time we tried out the pushchair seat (we're 4 weeks from due date). I was very frustrated by it. Emailed John Lewis straightaway (with photos) and the following day someone from JL phoned me and had a Bugaboo rep on the other line. Anyway, long story short is that they sent out a replacement seat - but I am being very very careful with it from now on (even more so now I've heard its happened to someone else).

notso Mon 13-Jun-11 14:07:28

It's really annoying rednblack, I've kept the straps tucked in the little pockets too. Glad you got a replacement but I guess your cam is very new, mine is 10 months old but only been used for six.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now