Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

bugaboo footmuff

(4 Posts)
hostelgirl74 Fri 10-Jun-11 06:55:13

Are all the bugaboo footmuffs the same? I have seen one for sale and it says it is for a bugaboo frog. I have a bugaboo bee. Will it be compatible?

pramsgalore4 Fri 10-Jun-11 09:34:45

i am sure they are bigger than the ones for the bee so it may drag on your wheels and they fit over the back differently, i would stick to a bee footmuff

pramsgalore4 Fri 10-Jun-11 12:08:30

i stand corrected when i bought my bugaboo bee the first one out i was sure i bought a footmuff that was for the bee i already had a bugaboo footmuff off my cameleon and so doubt i would have paid out for one if i did not need to, but just looked at mothercares website and the bugaboo footmuff now states it fits all models, i am wondering if its because the bugaboo bee plus seat is bigger now, so if you have a bugaboo bee plus then yes it will fit but an older one i would be careful.

Sierra19 Sat 11-Jun-11 21:01:20

There is currently a universal and a cameleon footmuff available. Inthink the frog was the model which was replaced by the cam. I have a Bee + with universal footmuff. The cameleon ones do fit but are about 10cm shorter which is ok to begin with but may need replacing again when baby gets bigger. It is not sold as fitting it but it does. I would suspect therefore, that the frog one could be made to fit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now