Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Argh - which pushchair / buggy????

(8 Posts)
namealreadyinuse Thu 09-Jun-11 21:58:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

pramsgalore4 Thu 09-Jun-11 22:25:46

hauck eagle looks like it would be great for a little one, but in my experence when they get bigger buggy types like these are heavy to get up kerbs, i had a mamas and papas switch and i had to put my foot on the step at the back to help get it up the kerbs, the same problem with a loola heavy to get up kerbs they are both like the eagle, i am thinking, i dont think you will get a smaller fold than a bugaboo bee. i can think of a few if you did not want parent facing. i will keep thinking i have had so many pushchairs i must be able to think of one with what you want

pramsgalore4 Thu 09-Jun-11 22:40:12

Maxi Cosi Elea Pushchair £360 in mothercare seems to tick most of your boxes if not all.
Suitable from birth and features a reversible seat unit so baby can either sit in a forward facing position or face towards you for more interaction
The comfortable and spacious seat unit featured several recline positions including lie-flat for your newborn
Large all terrain wheels with suspension
Features two folding options - a quick easy fold for everyday use plus an extra compact fold for an unparalleled compact package (half the size of a standard comfort pushchair). It will also stand upright when folded
Easy to adjust harness
Can be combined with all Maxi-Cosi baby car seats to form a travel system and Elea Carrycot to form a pram (all sold separately)
Comes complete with adapters for all Maxi-Cosi baby car seats and Elea Carrycot, extra large shopping basket, sun canopy, raincover and parasol clip
The seat fabric is easily removed for cleaning
Suitable from birth to a max child weight of 15kg (approx 3 years)
Pushchair weight: 13kg
Handle height: 93-106cm
Folded dimensions: 45x84x35cm

aswellasyou Thu 09-Jun-11 22:43:03

The handle of the Jane Solo Reverse goes up to 110cm (the Powertrack only goes to 107cm) and is from about £270. It's much smaller than the Powertrack when folded too.

namealreadyinuse Wed 15-Jun-11 21:36:24

bamboostalks Wed 15-Jun-11 21:40:09

The Bee is worth the money and will hold value, you will get at least half back on resale.

namealreadyinuse Wed 15-Jun-11 21:45:12

Guildfordnanny Wed 15-Jun-11 21:58:30

If you can cope with a backpack for your kit instead of basket for holidays have a look at a cheap Silvercross Halo cgi.ebay.co.uk/Silver-Cross-Halo-Dandelion-weight-9-8kg-Used-item-SALE-/370509823539?pt=UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item56441b3e33#ht_718wt_689 I picked one up this week and it is excellent for travelling. RRP was £250.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now