Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. We've spent weeks researching and testing pushchairs and buggies in real homes with real families. Read our buggy and pushchair reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Argh - which pushchair / buggy????

(8 Posts)
namealreadyinuse Thu 09-Jun-11 21:58:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

pramsgalore4 Thu 09-Jun-11 22:25:46

hauck eagle looks like it would be great for a little one, but in my experence when they get bigger buggy types like these are heavy to get up kerbs, i had a mamas and papas switch and i had to put my foot on the step at the back to help get it up the kerbs, the same problem with a loola heavy to get up kerbs they are both like the eagle, i am thinking, i dont think you will get a smaller fold than a bugaboo bee. i can think of a few if you did not want parent facing. i will keep thinking i have had so many pushchairs i must be able to think of one with what you want

pramsgalore4 Thu 09-Jun-11 22:40:12

Maxi Cosi Elea Pushchair £360 in mothercare seems to tick most of your boxes if not all.
Suitable from birth and features a reversible seat unit so baby can either sit in a forward facing position or face towards you for more interaction
The comfortable and spacious seat unit featured several recline positions including lie-flat for your newborn
Large all terrain wheels with suspension
Features two folding options - a quick easy fold for everyday use plus an extra compact fold for an unparalleled compact package (half the size of a standard comfort pushchair). It will also stand upright when folded
Easy to adjust harness
Can be combined with all Maxi-Cosi baby car seats to form a travel system and Elea Carrycot to form a pram (all sold separately)
Comes complete with adapters for all Maxi-Cosi baby car seats and Elea Carrycot, extra large shopping basket, sun canopy, raincover and parasol clip
The seat fabric is easily removed for cleaning
Suitable from birth to a max child weight of 15kg (approx 3 years)
Pushchair weight: 13kg
Handle height: 93-106cm
Folded dimensions: 45x84x35cm

aswellasyou Thu 09-Jun-11 22:43:03

The handle of the Jane Solo Reverse goes up to 110cm (the Powertrack only goes to 107cm) and is from about £270. It's much smaller than the Powertrack when folded too.

namealreadyinuse Wed 15-Jun-11 21:36:24

bamboostalks Wed 15-Jun-11 21:40:09

The Bee is worth the money and will hold value, you will get at least half back on resale.

namealreadyinuse Wed 15-Jun-11 21:45:12

Guildfordnanny Wed 15-Jun-11 21:58:30

If you can cope with a backpack for your kit instead of basket for holidays have a look at a cheap Silvercross Halo cgi.ebay.co.uk/Silver-Cross-Halo-Dandelion-weight-9-8kg-Used-item-SALE-/370509823539?pt=UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item56441b3e33#ht_718wt_689 I picked one up this week and it is excellent for travelling. RRP was £250.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: