Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

A cheap light weight stroller?

(3 Posts)
whereiswally Thu 09-Jun-11 21:56:29

Can someone please recommend a cheap light weight stroller. I have p&t sport but dd1 (3) doesnt need a buggy anymore. And dd2 (7months) obviously does need one, I need something a bit easier but have seriously low funds but the p&t is back breaking to get in and out the car and just to big for everyday things, any suggestions??

aswellasyou Thu 09-Jun-11 22:21:38

How about the Silver Cross Pop Sport for £54 with the 10% off code FEB-MAR-BROCHURE-10 ?

pramsgalore4 Fri 10-Jun-11 09:43:34

the mothercare jive, they are very good i have one for when i go on the bus, they are cheap light weight and do the job just fine, know loads of people who use them everyday as their main buggy, nip into mothercare they always have them out to try and at the moment if you buy the buggy and the accessory pack (hood liner raincover all in a handy like swimmbag)together you save £10 so making it £44.98 for the lot bargain!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: