Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

sit n stand pushchairs??

(2 Posts)
buggyjo Wed 08-Jun-11 23:42:18

can anybody please tell me if they are easy to push fully loaded?i have a 2 year old and a 4 year old,finding the p&teds very hard to push with both in.many thanks.

pramsgalore4 Thu 09-Jun-11 10:33:58

hi, i have a phil and teds, a double mountain buggy and a joovy caboose sit and stand pushchair, out of all of them ( i have dd who is 2.5 years and ds 5 years ) i find the mountain buggy the lightest to push closely followed by the phil and teds and the joovy the heaviest, having said that i use the joovy everyday, i have pushed 3 kids on it, it was heavy but do able, they are heavy fully loaded but they are great and you do get used to the weight, they are easier if you are taller than me i am only 5 foot as the handle is a little high for me.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: