Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Reassurance...ICandy Apple

(3 Posts)
RugbyWidow7 Wed 08-Jun-11 17:59:28

Bought last weekend. We actually went to buy the Joolz Day pram as it has a high seat position (couldn't get the Stokke as it's too urban and would be rubbish off road), but when we got there I compared it to the ICandy Apple and they were the same height! Couldn't believe it. And the Apple seemed to have more going for it - better suspention etc.

I was really put off by the colour choices as I'd set my heart on sand, which they don't do in the Apple. We don't know what sex we're having but went for blue as it was the best of the bunch and will change to plum if it's a girl. Still not sure about these colours, but really don't want black or red (though understand why other people do). Poss orange, but can't decide if I love or hate it.

Please tell me the Apple's a good choice!?!? confused Or otherwise, if it's how you really feel, but bare in mind that I've already paid for it. smile

sharonanne Wed 08-Jun-11 22:29:46

i have an apple and love it our daughter is one now, she used the carrycot (black)for 8 months and is now in the pushchair (Grape)
Yes it is bulky and heavy but is great to push and is very sturdy. We have used it a lot for country walks and it has been great!

RugbyWidow7 Thu 09-Jun-11 12:43:32

Great, thanks Sharonanne! I'm really excited to receive it now! Will just have to build some muscles

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: