Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

What's that buggy board for Mum's called?

(6 Posts)
codandchipstwice Wed 08-Jun-11 10:48:29

Saw this on another thread and want to show DH but cannot remember what it's called, and Google has thrown up some very odd results!

Cheers

b*

Guildfordnanny Wed 08-Jun-11 10:52:49

The Mamaboard by Trends for Kids (TFK).

codandchipstwice Wed 08-Jun-11 10:55:20

Thanks so much - trying to get DH interested in prams using this as a hook grin

Cheers

SaltNSauce Wed 08-Jun-11 10:57:08

link on this thread

Guildfordnanny Wed 08-Jun-11 10:59:42

I believe it will fit several pushchairs (no idea which) but it specifically fits the TFK pushchairs. There are only a few coming into the country though. Phone Rob or Ian at Mojo Distribution if you would like to know more.

codandchipstwice Wed 08-Jun-11 11:25:41

It's OK - DH is worried (and quite right) that DS6 would never get off it and in turn use DS2 in the buggy as a ram raid! And might give him ideas to go round lashing scooters and skateboards to any pram he may happen across (currently 6 in my hall blush)

Will think on it though, sure it would work with my urban detour

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: