Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mamas and Papas Beat - any opinons as opposed to XT?

(3 Posts)
codandchipstwice Mon 06-Jun-11 13:04:10

I had one before and sold it as brake lever caught, but seeing as it's unlikely I'll need to bump sleeping child into house any more wondering if can get away with this rather than maclaren Technoas so much cheaper

Thoughts please grin

Thanks

DingleDangleDiva Wed 08-Jun-11 07:51:38

I have'nt owned a Beat but borrowed one from a friend for a week when I was on holiday and thought it was much better than the XT which I hated.

To me it felt sturdier but it was a slightly bumpier ride, I also found it easier to recline and fold than the XT as it is lighter too.

I also used an M&P Pulse which was a step up from the Beat (but more expensive) as the suspension seemed better and again far better than the XT.

codandchipstwice Wed 08-Jun-11 08:17:02

Thank you - I think I may go for a Pulse, or Tempo as they now are, as they've cheap in Argos at the moment - I long to love XTs but just don't, other than my Techno classic which I had since DS was 3 weeks oldl, but the XT just isn't the same sad

Thanks again for your reply

b*

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now