Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Best lightweight buggy for a small mummy!

(11 Posts)
New2Kew Mon 06-Jun-11 11:54:49

Hi there,
I'm looking for a lightweight stroller to buy for holidays but one with low handles, which rules out most Maclarens! Any suggestions?

Guildfordnanny Mon 06-Jun-11 11:56:34

Quinny Zapp, Petit Star Zia, Bruin (from Babys R Us but like a Petit Zia)?

LeMousquetaireAnonyme Mon 06-Jun-11 11:59:05

Chicco?

DingleDangleDiva Mon 06-Jun-11 13:22:43

Petite Star Zia is pretty short but a good pushchair.

pramsgalore4 Tue 07-Jun-11 16:45:40

mothercare jive

chrisonabike Tue 07-Jun-11 16:47:15

I find the handles on the maclaren volo far too low and I'm 5'7" so would suit someone less tall IMO

mouseanon Tue 07-Jun-11 16:51:34

I have the maclaren quest and an old volo which are both fine for me and I'm less than 5ft tall. The technos are too tall.

suzie38 Tue 07-Jun-11 17:30:08

Graco Citisport though generally only second hand these days...The handle on the lowest setting is fine for my 4'6" mum.

Guildfordnanny Tue 07-Jun-11 19:11:14

It sounds like a Phil&Teds Smart would suit from the other thread!

ToysRLuv Tue 07-Jun-11 19:55:41

Yes, I have a Phil and Teds Smart for sale. Handles are too low for me (I am about 5'6"), but otherwise a good buggy. Not the lightest thing ever, but light enough, and I love the seat and the style. Let me know if you're interested! The buggy is in very good condition with a raincover, car seat adapters and a neat red seat liner. Can send photos if you want.

New2Kew Thu 16-Jun-11 22:47:13

Thanks everyone - will have a look at handle heights for the Volo and Quest.

Hi ToysRLuv - I am interested but fear it could be over my price range, as this would be a buggy for holidays so a second buggy really. Can you message me the price?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now