Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Is there a UK equivalent to Graco Snugrider?

(4 Posts)
stella1w Mon 06-Jun-11 01:06:53

These are everywhere in the States and are low-priced, small, infant car seats that can be purchased with a cheap stroller frame. I found it very easy to use when I was there.
I am now in the UK and have a phil and teds double and a pram. I don't have a car, so just need a car seat for occasional use and would like something that can snap into a compact frame for getting on and off buses..
Thanks

tutu100 Mon 06-Jun-11 10:26:53

I don't think you can get the sungrider here, but the Graco Mirage is their lightest weight pushchair that can accept the autobaby car seat. I had one for DS1 and found it fab. If you have a girl Tesco's have just the pushchair cheap here direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-8906.aspx.

Guildfordnanny Mon 06-Jun-11 12:10:31

You can buy a Snugrider here with free shipping to the UK. discount-cabin.com/shop/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=5444&products_id=35229 They do just the chassis or the whole pushchair. It's a great website to be honest! I have bookmarked it.

TruthSweet Tue 07-Jun-11 16:54:43

There's one here for £50.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now