Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Is there a UK equivalent to Graco Snugrider?

(4 Posts)
stella1w Mon 06-Jun-11 01:06:53

These are everywhere in the States and are low-priced, small, infant car seats that can be purchased with a cheap stroller frame. I found it very easy to use when I was there.
I am now in the UK and have a phil and teds double and a pram. I don't have a car, so just need a car seat for occasional use and would like something that can snap into a compact frame for getting on and off buses..
Thanks

tutu100 Mon 06-Jun-11 10:26:53

I don't think you can get the sungrider here, but the Graco Mirage is their lightest weight pushchair that can accept the autobaby car seat. I had one for DS1 and found it fab. If you have a girl Tesco's have just the pushchair cheap here direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-8906.aspx.

Guildfordnanny Mon 06-Jun-11 12:10:31

You can buy a Snugrider here with free shipping to the UK. discount-cabin.com/shop/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=5444&products_id=35229 They do just the chassis or the whole pushchair. It's a great website to be honest! I have bookmarked it.

TruthSweet Tue 07-Jun-11 16:54:43

There's one here for £50.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: