Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

I have no colour sense - need a buggy snuggle/liner for a moss MB

(16 Posts)
FlingonTheValiant Fri 03-Jun-11 19:37:47

Here I now really wish it was black. I've been looking at Buggy Snuggles and the Minki buggy rugs and I just can't work our what isn't going to clash horribly.

I have a green Nomad sleeping bag but it's just too hot for DS now (plus due to a zip failure I can't take the top off and just have it as a liner).

Does anyone have a moss MB and a funky liner by any chance? What colour is it?

Thanks!

ihearttc Fri 03-Jun-11 22:24:25

Oh thats exactly the same colour as my pushchair...it's not a mountain buggy though Im afraid!

I absolutely love the colour and have had loads of people say how cheerful it is and how much nicer it is than black.

Im totally useless at links but I can have a look at Buggy Snuggles and see if there is one that catches my eye if you like?

FriggFRIGG Fri 03-Jun-11 22:47:57

tis lovley,and shouldnt clash

or this

this is cool

lovely for a girl

another cool one!

ihearttc Fri 03-Jun-11 23:01:08

Ive just looked as well and I was going to suggest the second and last one as well...but really can't do links lol!

Guildfordnanny Fri 03-Jun-11 23:10:34

My only comment re the first two is that they are not lovely snuggly fabrics. I got a raised dot one and in my OHs words 'it was like something an old granny had knitted'. The fur ones like the last two are gorgeous and soft. There's another similar brand on Ebay.

Guildfordnanny Fri 03-Jun-11 23:13:10

www.snugglymonkey.co.uk/userimages/procart2.htm Butvnothing that I think would really match sad

FriggFRIGG Fri 03-Jun-11 23:16:49

oooh,this is funky!

FlingonTheValiant Sat 04-Jun-11 07:00:15

Thanks so much for looking everyone! I knew someone on here would be able to help me grin

The flower garden one is gorgeous - but it's for DS sad

The scotty dog one is fun, but going on Guilfordnanny's advice I think I'll get a fur one. So it's between the retro spot and the rich stripe

Thanks! smile

FriggFRIGG Sat 04-Jun-11 08:55:03

the fur ones ?are? lovely,i have the red and white star ones,i love them...but i was torn between them and the black spotgrin (i didnt see the stripe one when i was looking,tis lovely !)

glad to help grin

ihearttc Sat 04-Jun-11 09:09:27

I think the rich stripe is lovely...it's got a green stripe in it which would go really well.

WillyBumBalls Sat 04-Jun-11 09:51:39

Lime/Choc dotty fur

Green Sheep Sherpa

Black zebra fur

FlingonTheValiant Sat 04-Jun-11 14:48:51

Lime/Choc dot is lovely too!

Oh dear, too many nice patterns.

I showed all three to DH and he has voted for the Lime/Choc dot.

I just hope it won't clash!

Thanks all grin

tigermummy35 Sat 04-Jun-11 20:46:27

Have you looked at Morrck Baby Hoodies? We have one in our buggy, they come in all sorts of colours and patterns.

The spotty Rambler would look fab with your pram smile

www.morrck.co.uk/collection/baby-hoodies/baby-hoodie-rambler.html

tigermummy35 Sat 04-Jun-11 20:48:05

Although it would be far too warm now, sorry!

FlingonTheValiant Sat 04-Jun-11 21:16:53

Shame, they do look lovely! Maybe I'll get one for the winter grin

tigermummy35 Sat 04-Jun-11 22:02:22

They do make summer ones too, but not in the funky colours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now