Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mpx chassis

(4 Posts)
Twiga Tue 31-May-11 23:10:14

My m&p pram system is still in great nick except for the chassis. Wheels are well worn after 3 babies use and shopping basket bit on it's last legs. Vaguely remember being told when we bought it that you can get the mpx chassis separately, but can't find any prices for them as a single item. Thought I'd ask on here before contacting m&p (appalling customer service nearly 6 years ago still off putting), so, does anyone have any idea of cost and any experience of how easy or otherwise it is to get hold of an mpx chassis. Cheers x

WillyBumBalls Wed 01-Jun-11 08:07:57

A friend of mine got one barely used from Ebay about 6 months ago, M&P wanted almost double that AFAIK.

£100 inc postage

WillyBumBalls Wed 01-Jun-11 08:09:43

Another £75 inc delivery

Twiga Wed 01-Jun-11 10:38:18

Hadn't thought of eBay - doh! Thanks, will keep an eye open and watch what they go for, not needing to buy overly quickly. X x x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now