Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Can you recommend a lightweight buggy/stroller?

(5 Posts)
breadandhoney Mon 30-May-11 20:16:40

I am looking for the above to keep at my mum's house for her to use to take DD for walks etc. when she's looking after her. We would also be taking it on holidays (in plane hold)

Any recommendations? Don't want to spend the earth but would like good value for money and a reliable, hardy buggy.

Thanks!

FriggFRIGG Mon 30-May-11 22:24:18

micralite superlite?

maclaren

baby jogger city micro....

Chandos Mon 30-May-11 23:05:45

I'd not bother with any of the expensive brands, get a
retailers own buggy, they are covered with guaranty and there are lots of deals around at the moment.

breadandhoney Tue 31-May-11 09:38:15

Thank you both. I went for Argos Mamu Jump in the end. It was £39.99 and seems to get good reviews. I love the look of some of the McLarens but couldn't justify spending that much money on a second buggy that won't be used all that often.

tigermummy35 Sat 04-Jun-11 16:52:00

My mate has a Bruin one (from Toys r Us) was under £50, is v light etc. She's a picky so and so very particular about pushchairs, so might be worth a look smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now