Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

mamas & papas Navetta infant carrier

(6 Posts)
dottygranny Sat 28-May-11 21:44:21

Hi there, I'm a first time expectant grandmother ( No I'm not pregnant, my daughter is) . I bought a mamas & papas Pliko and car seat , but on reading threads on this site and others which recommend that newborns lie flat, I did some research and bought a Navetta, which clips into the pushchair.

Well it clipped in beautifully, it's sturdy and looks gorgeous, BUT I CAN'T GET IT OUT!!!!!
I followed the instructions on the manual, but it's not budging.

Anyone had a similar problem

saoirse86 Mon 30-May-11 14:56:42

I have no idea at all but if/when you do get it out, the pliko does lie flat. I can't remember how to do it though. You had to recline it, then flip a padded bit over the harness and then it was like a pram. Simple! hmm

I hope someone else can help with the seat. smile

TruthSweet Mon 30-May-11 17:55:24

I'd phone M&P for help. Are you raising the 'Ganciomatic' hooks on the Pilko? Is the Pilko a P3 or another model? If it's a slightly different model the Navetta just might not be compatible enough to disengage easily.

You aren't planning on using it in a car though I hope as it's just not safe enough in comparison to new models of lie flat seat (which still leave something to be desired TBH).

Honeydragon Mon 30-May-11 20:13:04

Is it the one with a little handle under the rim? You pull it toward you to release then lift it out?

Honeydragon Mon 30-May-11 20:14:07

here try this

Honeydragon Mon 30-May-11 20:14:53

figure 18 see what I mean?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: