Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

mamas & papas Navetta infant carrier

(6 Posts)
dottygranny Sat 28-May-11 21:44:21

Hi there, I'm a first time expectant grandmother ( No I'm not pregnant, my daughter is) . I bought a mamas & papas Pliko and car seat , but on reading threads on this site and others which recommend that newborns lie flat, I did some research and bought a Navetta, which clips into the pushchair.

Well it clipped in beautifully, it's sturdy and looks gorgeous, BUT I CAN'T GET IT OUT!!!!!
I followed the instructions on the manual, but it's not budging.

Anyone had a similar problem

saoirse86 Mon 30-May-11 14:56:42

I have no idea at all but if/when you do get it out, the pliko does lie flat. I can't remember how to do it though. You had to recline it, then flip a padded bit over the harness and then it was like a pram. Simple! hmm

I hope someone else can help with the seat. smile

TruthSweet Mon 30-May-11 17:55:24

I'd phone M&P for help. Are you raising the 'Ganciomatic' hooks on the Pilko? Is the Pilko a P3 or another model? If it's a slightly different model the Navetta just might not be compatible enough to disengage easily.

You aren't planning on using it in a car though I hope as it's just not safe enough in comparison to new models of lie flat seat (which still leave something to be desired TBH).

Honeydragon Mon 30-May-11 20:13:04

Is it the one with a little handle under the rim? You pull it toward you to release then lift it out?

Honeydragon Mon 30-May-11 20:14:07

here try this

Honeydragon Mon 30-May-11 20:14:53

figure 18 see what I mean?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now