Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

nipper 360 clicketty clack

(5 Posts)
ThatllDoPig Wed 25-May-11 22:06:51

I LOVE my nipper, but have noticed that the left wheel clittety clacks more and more the further I walk. It definately isn't the brake touching anything. By the end of a long walk it really gets on my wick. Then I walked past someone else with one the other day and her's was doing the same thing, same wheel! Anyone else?!

wheresmytractor Mon 30-May-11 19:52:52

Yep, noisy and annoying but I too LOVE my nipper (have a double) and will be buying a single too and just put up with it.

ThatllDoPig Sat 04-Jun-11 21:45:16

But what is it do you think?

tooloudhere Sun 05-Jun-11 09:44:29

it is the wheel spokes, one will have been knocked or some are loose. To stop you can either buy a new wheel (easy option) or take tyre and tube off and look at the inside of the wheel and see the parts where the spokes are attachted to. Take flat head screwdriver and go round them all till you find the loose one and adjust, a bike shop will do this for you. Hey presto no more clickaty clack.

ThatllDoPig Sun 05-Jun-11 14:36:09

Brill, thanks tooloud

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now