Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Maxi Cosi car seat adaptors for a Hauck Infinity Travel System

(2 Posts)
cate2310 Fri 06-May-11 20:37:04

Please help!
I'm expecting DC2 this year and am keen to re use the travel system, (Hauck Infinity) we bought for our DD 4 years ago as it is still in excellent condition and we're really happy with it.

The only problem we have, is that there is some damage to the car seat, so would like to buy a new one - preferably a Maxi Cosi. However, I cannot find the adaptors to enable us to use this seat and am wondering if they are still available anywhere. I know you could buy them when we bought the travel system, but now can't find them anywhere, despite spending many hours on the internet.

Getting desperate now and would happily buy 2nd hand adaptors if anyone had any.

Anyone got any ideas?

khollaubek Sat 04-Nov-17 07:31:27

I need a lifesaver car seat adapter (with which I can use it with my existing stroller) for Hauck Infinity pram. Had anyone this?
Katalin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now