Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Maclaren Carrycot compatible with Twin Techno?

(5 Posts)
mrsmitchell Mon 07-Feb-11 19:03:20

Thought I'd cracked the challenge of finding the 'ideal' buggy/pram for my DD and soon to arrive baby with the Maclaren Twin Techno. But I've heard that the carrycot you can buy for the single buggy is not compatible with the twin buggy. Has anyone had any experience of using the soft carrycot with a twin Maclaren?

Thanks in advance.

Hevster Mon 07-Feb-11 20:25:07

I don't but the seats are pretty narrow on the twin compared to the single, so narrow that my 3 year old can't fit in 1 so that might be the compatibility issue?

mrsmitchell Sun 13-Feb-11 21:00:11

Thanks for your help Hevster.

susiey Sun 13-Feb-11 21:21:26

I have been using a phil and ted carrycot on my techno classic and its been fab.
do you have a friends you could try out?thats what I did then ended up borrowing their cocoon

esmay Mon 24-Oct-11 11:33:54

Hi there,
I just bought a twin techno and am ebaying a maclaren soft carrycot...so I hope it fits! can you tell me whether you tried one and if it was successful? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now