Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

icandy carrycot mattress cleaning?

(4 Posts)
happyfairy Thu 13-Jan-11 20:56:53

so i bought a speciel edition icandy carrycot on ebay to go on my apple and its supposdly been used once but obv u nver know though it looks great.

anyway i took all the cover off and machine washed and sponged down the carrycot and hood.

i washed the mattress cover and the actual foam mattress bit at 60 is this ok or do u think i should get a new mattress for it? i plan on using a sheet anyways but i know they say you should not reuse mattresses but would all the possible bugs in the foam be removed at 60?

ps i know im being fussy lol

enimod Thu 13-Jan-11 21:07:38

i dont know if this helps or not but i got a mattress from baby mattress online- they make them too for carrycots- i got a dreami carrycot one-it was really good quality.
i too initailly just washed the orginal one but then i didnt dare trust it so got a new one.

happyfairy Thu 13-Jan-11 21:10:02

yea thats what im thinking hmmm... how much did it cost for the new one ?

sazm Thu 13-Jan-11 23:02:44

i would buy a new mattress,they are cheap (well under a tenner)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now