Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Don't know where to start!!!

(3 Posts)
flowerfairy Tue 11-Jan-11 12:00:24

Dh has said maybe we should look into getting a new pushchair/pram for dc#2. It is 7 years since i pushed my ds around in a 3 wheeler pushchair travel system, so haven't got much of clue where to start. All i know is i would like the option of facing baby to me which i only had when ds was in the car seat section, which was never ideal as obviously he wasn't laid flat as a baby then.
I would ideally also like it to include a car seat in the price without the price going too much over £350. Am i living in a dream world? Is it impossible to get anythign for less than £500?
HAve had a quick browse on internet but they all look sooo complicated and expensive.

flowerfairy Tue 11-Jan-11 14:22:15

Forgot to say am 33 weeks and only have possible 7 weeks to purchase.

i know all you mumsnetters have your opinions. So pretty please can you help!!

Ganners10 Tue 11-Jan-11 17:26:52

Hi! What about the Mothercare Xcursion Travel System? At the moment its £365.00 and comes with Car Seat, cosy toes and raincover! Often you can find a 10% discount code online to! ive not had any experience with this pushchair as I have a Mothercare MY3 which i think is great but is quite abit more than your £350 budget. Hope ive helped?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: