Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mamas and Papas Glide

(6 Posts)
JeelyPiece Mon 10-Jan-11 19:31:20

DH and I went into Mamas and Papas today intending to test drive the Sola for DC1 (due in March) but were shown the Glide instead.

The sales assistant said the only difference between the Sola and the Glide is the colour range available (Glide only comes in Poppy) and the lack of viewing panel in the buggy hood in the Glide. Other than that it appears identical. We really liked it but can't help thinking it must be too good to be true as it comes with carrycot, bag and muff and is over £100 cheaper than the equivalent Sola package.

I think it's just recently out so can't find anything on Google really.

Has anyone else thought about getting the Glide? She was keen to push us towards it and I am naturally suspicious!

suzie38 Mon 10-Jan-11 20:43:39

There's the answer to this on the M&P website...With each pushchair you can ask a question...Someone asked this on the Sola page...Basically M&P are testing the color scheme out plus it did say it did have a viewing panel.

raindroprhyme Mon 10-Jan-11 20:44:40

certainly looks exactly the same as the sola which i would highly reccomend.

JeelyPiece Mon 10-Jan-11 21:03:27

It says it has a panel on the website but it doesn't, we saw it in the shop. If that and the colour are the only difference I think we are on to a winner!

suzie38 Mon 10-Jan-11 21:40:19

At first when i saw it online i couldn't figure out why it was so much more than the Sola until i realised it came with loads of things...Maybe M&P will think they'll make more money selling it with everything included than the Sola where people may only buy the pushchair...Plus the red color looks really nice.

JeelyPiece Mon 10-Jan-11 22:08:04

It is nice and more towards a sort of dark coral in the flesh. Think we'll get it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now