Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Anyone used "www.pushchairs.co.uk" ?

(9 Posts)
sundayb3st Mon 10-Jan-11 15:20:56

Hi

does anyone have any experience with "www.pushchairs.co.uk". I would like to buy a buggy from there and wanted to ask if anyone here has used it.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.

MonkeysPunk Mon 10-Jan-11 18:35:27

yes. I've shopped with Nigel at www.pushchairs.co.uk several times. He stocks fab products at great prices and awesome customer service. Give him a call and place the order by phone if you're at all nervous. He's a lovely chap. X

sundayb3st Tue 11-Jan-11 19:04:53

That's great to know. Thank you.

Tigger124 Sat 12-Feb-11 10:25:47

sundayb3st - did you place an order with www.pushchairs.co.uk in the end? I was thinking of ordering something from them too. How did you find them?

Hevster Sat 12-Feb-11 15:15:53

i got a baby jogger from them and they were fab, it arrived when they said it would and it was at a great price

sundayb3st Tue 15-Feb-11 17:38:09

Tigger124 - I did order a baby jogger with a carry cot and had a nice long conversation with Nigel on the phone. He answered all my questions re delivery, returns etc. He really is a nice guy and the buggy arrived the following day and it's just fab! Exactly what I was after. I've done lots of research and these guys sell baby jogger city elite the cheapest I could find. Defo recommend buying from them.

Tigger124 Fri 25-Feb-11 13:12:13

Thanks sundayb3st and Hevster. I placed my order on Tuesday night and received it on Thursday morning. Fantastic service, especially considering I live in the Channel Islands! As you say, Nigel is great and I'm really happy with the carry cot that I ordered. Would highly recommend to anyone considering using this company.

SunniLou Sun 01-Feb-15 10:00:07

I used Nigel and his pushchairs.co.uk website to buy my city mini baby jogger - not only was it excellent service it was the cheapest bundle by far that I found online and in several high street stores. I would definitely use this site again and would also highly recommend that you take a look at it if your looking to buy a pram or pushchair.

Gavinjacko Fri 10-Feb-17 18:01:12

Hi I'm trying to order a silver cross pop but I'm not sure I'm on the same website ? As anyone else had this problem ?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: