Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Anyone used "www.pushchairs.co.uk" ?

(9 Posts)
sundayb3st Mon 10-Jan-11 15:20:56

Hi

does anyone have any experience with "www.pushchairs.co.uk". I would like to buy a buggy from there and wanted to ask if anyone here has used it.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.

MonkeysPunk Mon 10-Jan-11 18:35:27

yes. I've shopped with Nigel at www.pushchairs.co.uk several times. He stocks fab products at great prices and awesome customer service. Give him a call and place the order by phone if you're at all nervous. He's a lovely chap. X

sundayb3st Tue 11-Jan-11 19:04:53

That's great to know. Thank you.

Tigger124 Sat 12-Feb-11 10:25:47

sundayb3st - did you place an order with www.pushchairs.co.uk in the end? I was thinking of ordering something from them too. How did you find them?

Hevster Sat 12-Feb-11 15:15:53

i got a baby jogger from them and they were fab, it arrived when they said it would and it was at a great price

sundayb3st Tue 15-Feb-11 17:38:09

Tigger124 - I did order a baby jogger with a carry cot and had a nice long conversation with Nigel on the phone. He answered all my questions re delivery, returns etc. He really is a nice guy and the buggy arrived the following day and it's just fab! Exactly what I was after. I've done lots of research and these guys sell baby jogger city elite the cheapest I could find. Defo recommend buying from them.

Tigger124 Fri 25-Feb-11 13:12:13

Thanks sundayb3st and Hevster. I placed my order on Tuesday night and received it on Thursday morning. Fantastic service, especially considering I live in the Channel Islands! As you say, Nigel is great and I'm really happy with the carry cot that I ordered. Would highly recommend to anyone considering using this company.

SunniLou Sun 01-Feb-15 10:00:07

I used Nigel and his pushchairs.co.uk website to buy my city mini baby jogger - not only was it excellent service it was the cheapest bundle by far that I found online and in several high street stores. I would definitely use this site again and would also highly recommend that you take a look at it if your looking to buy a pram or pushchair.

Gavinjacko Fri 10-Feb-17 18:01:12

Hi I'm trying to order a silver cross pop but I'm not sure I'm on the same website ? As anyone else had this problem ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now