Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

is customer service rubbish at icandy?

(5 Posts)
ilovecrisps Mon 10-Jan-11 14:12:24

Just winging really
emailed them ages ago asking how to fix the foam on the handle I think the whole handle will need to be replaced and I want to know how much because of insurance

I can't get a reply out of them angry

happyfairy Mon 10-Jan-11 20:22:08

can you try the retailer you got it from to contact on your behalf?

ilovecrisps Tue 11-Jan-11 00:12:07

thanks I phoned John Lewis for the price of something icandy once and they were really snooty about telling me if I hadn't bought it from there.

I'm a bit disappointed that they wont even answer a simple e-mail since the things are so expensive

v poor customer service IMHO

(and I think JL has gone downhill too)

GwendolineMaryLacey Tue 11-Jan-11 00:48:33

I had the same issue a couple of years ago. iCandy said I had to deal with the retailer (not JL in this case). Retailer was fine and wanted £35 for the new handle.

NoSleepTonight Tue 11-Jan-11 11:56:00

I e-mailed iCandy when I had problems with my handle on my Peach (split foam). I actually got a reply the next day and they offered to send a new handle & instructions to my local (and only) retailer for me.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: