Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Silver Cross Fizz - is it any good?

(3 Posts)
westcoastmummy Wed 05-Jan-11 18:44:30

We're taking DS on his first holiday abroad in May (he'll be 18 months) and I need to pick up a lightweight buggy for our trip. I saw the Fizz in John Lewis and was quite keen on it because it weighs less than 5 kilos and has a mini-recline function. Does anyone have one? Is it worth the £90 odd quid or will it fall to bits on me in Greece? We will use it occasionally at home but it will probably end up living in the car for going round the shops when he's sleepy. Any alternative suggestions gratefully received!

westcoastmummy Sat 15-Jan-11 20:57:06

Anyone??

nicolamumof3 Sat 15-Jan-11 22:16:29

no i wouldn't waste £90! much better to get a maclaren, pushes so much nicer. Will you not need a better recline for 18m old? im guessing he may sleep if out for day or especially evenings out?

Really like the quest for this age group and travelling.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: