Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Twin toddlers and newborn due...

(3 Posts)
sazzleevans Sun 02-Jan-11 10:19:43

Hi

On my due date which is 1st Feb my twin girls will be 21 months old. I haven't been very organised but I really need to get my skates on and get a buggy suitable for all 3 as I am on my own a lot and don't want to be house bound or reliant in asking for help 24/7.

I currently have an easywalker duo and a silver cross pop duo. My girls are good at walking but i think I need a buggy for crowd control that will take all 3. My girls are not very big for their age so I think a buggy board maybe not a good option at the mo.

Any suggestions on a buggy. I really could do with some help!!

I LOVE the baby jogger tripple you can get in the states but that's not suitable from birth I don't think? Also it might b too big???

The ABC seems a good option?

Thanks!!

onadietcokebreak Sun 02-Jan-11 12:33:37

Babyjogger summit triple is suitable from birth but pricey!

Could you invest in a really good sling? I think a triple is going to be hard to get around with. Maybe worth posting on multiples board?

clumsymumluckybaby Sun 02-Jan-11 19:18:43

these slings are amazing here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now