Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

yahooooo!!

(10 Posts)
babydrip Wed 22-Dec-10 09:51:35

hi all
dh says i can have another pushchair!
BUT
have to 3 others first!! which includes travel system, micralite and buggster smile
i have a britax vigour 3 plus which im keeping as loooove it
really would like the new / second hand one to be one that faces both ways, will be for in the car, short trips and hols (skiing and summer ones)
was looking at the bugaboo bee plus, just seen a valco??? for sale elsewhere but not sure what they are like...
also if anyone has any other ideas for a different one that can face bothways please let me know as kn this will be the last time i buy sad
thankyou in advance
Tracey
xxxx

nicm Wed 22-Dec-10 11:21:17

my teutonia spirit s3 faces both ways. i have been using it since ds was born and he's now 2.8yrs and still use it rather than stroller. much nicer to push, i can talk to him and he can sleep in it but doesn't in techno?!

emmaand3 Wed 22-Dec-10 11:34:39

The quinny xtra faces both ways. It folds down really small for car journeys, although it is a two pice because of the forward / rear facing.

It is really lightweight too and reclines flat for sleeping.

babydrip Thu 23-Dec-10 00:23:32

hi nicm is that one large??
emmaand3 - thankyou il have a looke at that one!
xxxx

nicm Thu 23-Dec-10 00:59:10

hi yes it is big. is good for walking and very comfortable to push and for dc and german built to last but not small, although i could get it in the boot of a clio with the wheels removed!

MonkeysPunk Thu 23-Dec-10 23:27:35

a seed pli. If you search ebay completed items for this brand you will see a seller called nurserysupplies247 has had them listed at £149 auction and £199 buy it now. I contacted him and he relisted for me, as I'd missed the auction end. It is the business. So fab on quality. Took it out for a spin today. Is so light to push, though sturdy and durable build. Normally retails at £799.00 and mothercare are going to sell these in the new year. Look at the video's of seed pli on you tube! I got ski's for mine too off www.babycare2000.com the ski's do also fit the swivel wheel model too even though most UK sellers state they won't. They do, and seed will confirm this. Www.seed.dk. I had not heard of this brand before. They are new. Founded in 2008. Item is top quality as usual retail price suggests. Brand is Danish. Built to be practical and last. Like a lot of Scandinavian prams are. Get in there quick with the seller. Who told me he was relisting the remaining few in the new year. When you eventually sell you may even make a little money after use! These pram's are already gaining in popularity elsewhere in Europe. They can face parent or face away. Folds very small. Very big when unfolded. Not the lightest pram ever but pushes as if it was. Seat unit well made as is rest of pram.

JennyKearney Sun 26-Dec-10 19:54:31

I would recommend the Quinny Zapp Xtra. It can face both ways, folds up really well so fits in the boot and good on public transport so perfect for out and about on holidays!

SantasMadMissy Sun 26-Dec-10 19:57:09

valco is the icandy

kludge Sun 26-Dec-10 21:11:13

Another vote for the Teutonia Spirit S3 here. It is not small but fits in the boot of a Smart car without removing wheels It is our only puschair, and we don't feel the need for another as it is fab.

elk4baby Wed 29-Dec-10 13:44:42

Mutsy 4Rider Light

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now