Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Need Reccomendations For Newborn

(2 Posts)
Sparkle2010 Thu 02-Dec-10 09:02:49

I'm 23, lost my job early on in my pregnancy so have very little money coming in and I'm single. This is my first. I need reccomendations for a pushchair which is suitable from birth but is cheap, ideally less than £100. Any advice much appreciated thanks.

maxybrown Thu 02-Dec-10 10:39:14

look on ebay - I got nearly all mine second hand. My first was a silvercross sleepover, though bulky they are fab. so can be carrycot/or pushchair and the car seats click on frame should you wish to do so. I paid £70 for mine, immaculate with everything, raincover, cosytoes and stand for the house so you can click the pram top onto it. But there are prob loads more. I don't drive so it was great for walking and I could take it straight onto the bus too. You would prob get mamas & papas for that too

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: