Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

buabooo gecko or frog?

(4 Posts)
Anga31 Wed 01-Dec-10 17:27:52

Hi i am a novice where the bugaboo is concerened. i am after a forward facing pushchair, where baby is concerened. both do this dont they? Does the frog fold down in one? I am looking at two, second hand on ebay, any tips for qs i need to ask or things to be aware of please??

suzie38 Wed 01-Dec-10 20:11:24

The only Bugaboo that folds in one piece is the Bee/Bee Plus...All Bugaboo's face both directions plus the handle can flip over on the Frogs, Geckos and Cameleons which i used quite a bit when it was sunny ie you go around a corner, baby in full glare of sun so flip handle over and hey presto baby in shade if hood is up...I bought a 2nd hand Frog off eBay and have had no problems except brake doesn't quite catch on one side but sure that's not common...Yesterday though i bought a Cameleon off eBay as i'm only 5'2" and the lowest setting on a Cam will suit me better...I've bought snow wheels so it'll be easier in the snow.

suzie38 Wed 01-Dec-10 20:12:11

PS...Frogs have bumper bars that me and DD find great...The Gecko doesn't have one.

carrielou2007 Wed 01-Dec-10 21:30:57

I'd have a frog over a gecko, I have a cam, bee+ and frog but not keen on the gecko as the seat is so low to the ground. You can come over and have a play with cam and frog if you are anywhere near Somerset smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now