Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

What double will fit in the boot of my Kia Picanto?

(4 Posts)
Liv77 Wed 24-Nov-10 23:53:50

I am expecting DC2 and the age gap will be 3 years.

I drive a Kia Picanto SE and can just about fit a single umbrella fold buggy in the boot. Does anyone else drive the same car and if you have a double what model is it.

I live on a small island which limits the option of just driving to the shop and seeing what will fit in my boot as the choice is very limited. I would prefer Tandem style to side by side but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated smile

babybear5 Thu 25-Nov-10 00:20:06

Hi. I do have a bigger car but just wanted to say that i have a phil and teds double buggy which is one under the other. Absolutely fabulous buggy that is the size of a single but easily converts to a double and can be used from newborn up. Folds really flat so will fit in most cars. I have been through most double buggies and this is by far the best option. Take a look on their website. Hope this helps...happy hunting smile

KarenHughes Fri 26-Nov-10 15:30:41

Hi, I am not sure how big the boot of your car is but i have the dimensions of the charisma twin (had to get them for my sister)
Folded 87 x 66 x 84cm
Width 87cm

Take a tape measure to your boot and if that sounds like it'l fit you can get it from nurseryvalue.com

Clareypie25 Sun 20-Mar-16 08:05:13

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now