Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

second hand bugaboos

(7 Posts)
itsonlyajob Thu 18-Nov-10 22:19:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

carrielou2007 Fri 19-Nov-10 18:56:43

Is it the new style chasis or the old one?? Depends on which colour base/fabrics and canvas or fleece. My 2009 chasis denim without carrycot or fabrics (just with clamps and rods) sold for 300 on gumtree so cahs in my hand, no ebay fees. Check completed listings for your local area on ebay to get an idea.

I sold dd's cam in bits and got 400, put 240 in the bank and bought a black mac xt when she was 2. When she was 2 and a half I had to buy a new cam as I found out I was up the duff again blushgrin

tethersend Fri 19-Nov-10 19:00:15

Carrielou, did you get my PM?

I am desperate for some cam back wheels and another kind MNer said you may be able to help...

Ignore me if I'm coming off a bit desperate. I am wink

carrielou2007 Fri 19-Nov-10 19:02:26

Ooh sorry, anywhere should be able to order them, mothercare, JL but there is a 6-8 week wait, a shop I have used before are called Born in Bristol, they have a website but ring the store have been good for bug stuff or try the bugaboo facebook page xx

tethersend Fri 19-Nov-10 19:06:03

Brilliant, you're a star. Thanks smile

suzie38 Sat 20-Nov-10 07:05:17

Thanks from me as i want an extra set of hood rods for my Bee+ so i can keep a waterproof hood for wet days and use decrotive hood other days...I hate re threading the hood as it's a right faff...I couldn't find anywhere that sold them but Born do!!! Very happy mummy.

itsonlyajob Sat 20-Nov-10 19:42:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now