Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Any BJCM Double owners out there.....

(10 Posts)
Nicolaplus1 Thu 18-Nov-10 17:56:12

What car do you own??

It is a serious contender at the min, i have a vauxhall astra and am wondering if its going to fit.

So out of curiosity wondrered what car's ppl can fit it in smile

snowjoke Thu 18-Nov-10 18:29:34

I have one. I read loads of reviews and decided it was the buggy for me, but it is actually a bit too big, I drive an SUV and it is big in the boot of that and live in a town full of little shops and it will not fit through the doors. I wanted to love it and am sure it works for lots of people but it is not right for me. I would check measurements carefully before committing.
If anyone would like one of these buggies I would consider selling it, I also have a car seat adaptor for it that I imported from the US. It has only been used a couple of times.

snowjoke Thu 18-Nov-10 18:31:30

Oops, sorry just read the message about selling here, obviously the wrong place to mention it, was rather an afterthought!

Nicolaplus1 Thu 18-Nov-10 19:23:59

email me nic.cushy@hotmail.com grin

accessorizequeen Thu 18-Nov-10 19:32:10

I've got a Ford Galaxy, fits in great. It's quite high/long folded although very very slim.

Nicolaplus1 Thu 18-Nov-10 19:43:26

Do any of you use it for a newborn or have you??

Is it suitable, i was thinking of getting some kind of cocoon
x

accessorizequeen Thu 18-Nov-10 19:52:40

Yes, I used it for my newborn twins. I had sheepskins to pad it out. Twas fine, goes quite flat.

Liz79 Thu 18-Nov-10 20:54:41

I have a renault scenic, the 5 seater not 7 seater. It is about the same depth as the boot but very flat so you can pile stuff on top of it. I used it for toddler and newborn, baby has a sheepskin I got from mothercare. I just used it with a blanket as he was born in april.

onadietcokebreak Sat 20-Nov-10 22:06:32

There's a bjcm on eBay for bin of £100 and it's states it's hardly used in case you still want one

Nicolaplus1 Sun 21-Nov-10 10:51:52

oooh thanks will have a look smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now