Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Any BJCM Double owners out there.....

(10 Posts)
Nicolaplus1 Thu 18-Nov-10 17:56:12

What car do you own??

It is a serious contender at the min, i have a vauxhall astra and am wondering if its going to fit.

So out of curiosity wondrered what car's ppl can fit it in smile

snowjoke Thu 18-Nov-10 18:29:34

I have one. I read loads of reviews and decided it was the buggy for me, but it is actually a bit too big, I drive an SUV and it is big in the boot of that and live in a town full of little shops and it will not fit through the doors. I wanted to love it and am sure it works for lots of people but it is not right for me. I would check measurements carefully before committing.
If anyone would like one of these buggies I would consider selling it, I also have a car seat adaptor for it that I imported from the US. It has only been used a couple of times.

snowjoke Thu 18-Nov-10 18:31:30

Oops, sorry just read the message about selling here, obviously the wrong place to mention it, was rather an afterthought!

Nicolaplus1 Thu 18-Nov-10 19:23:59

email me nic.cushy@hotmail.com grin

accessorizequeen Thu 18-Nov-10 19:32:10

I've got a Ford Galaxy, fits in great. It's quite high/long folded although very very slim.

Nicolaplus1 Thu 18-Nov-10 19:43:26

Do any of you use it for a newborn or have you??

Is it suitable, i was thinking of getting some kind of cocoon
x

accessorizequeen Thu 18-Nov-10 19:52:40

Yes, I used it for my newborn twins. I had sheepskins to pad it out. Twas fine, goes quite flat.

Liz79 Thu 18-Nov-10 20:54:41

I have a renault scenic, the 5 seater not 7 seater. It is about the same depth as the boot but very flat so you can pile stuff on top of it. I used it for toddler and newborn, baby has a sheepskin I got from mothercare. I just used it with a blanket as he was born in april.

onadietcokebreak Sat 20-Nov-10 22:06:32

There's a bjcm on eBay for bin of £100 and it's states it's hardly used in case you still want one

Nicolaplus1 Sun 21-Nov-10 10:51:52

oooh thanks will have a look smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: