Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Compact twin stroller for Grand Scenic

(8 Posts)
Ilovebagsandbruuuce Sun 14-Nov-10 20:21:38

Does anyone know of a twin stroller which will fit into the boot of a Renault Grand Scenic when all the seats are in use?

Or can anyone recommend a twin stroller that folds up really small in terms of width/depth?

Thank you!

onadietcokebreak Sun 14-Nov-10 22:35:17

this may help

katiepotatie Sun 14-Nov-10 22:38:37

Silvercross pop duo folds almost as small as a single.

onadietcokebreak Sun 14-Nov-10 22:39:29

and this as zafiras are similar

Just cant find the thread I read a while about small boot space and double pushchairs!

onadietcokebreak Sun 14-Nov-10 22:48:14

this is the thread I remembered- happy reading!

DinahRod Sun 14-Nov-10 22:54:29

We have a single Maclaren and it only fits if one of the rear seats is down and positioned at an angle - it's too long at 105cm folded to fit in the Grand Scenic boot. I guess you would need something that folded flat and square rather than long. When I had a KA which is a much smaller boot, a Graco would fit in the boot if placed on its side because it was squat and square rather than long iyswim.

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Tue 16-Nov-10 20:35:49

Thank you all, very helpful. Am now off to investigate and will update when sorted.

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Sun 21-Nov-10 20:31:37

I have now ordered my twin buggy. I tried a single maclaren buggy in the boot for length and it fit in easy on its side. So I have ordered the twin triumph with my fingers firmly crossed. From the folded measurements is just about double the width, so on its side it should fit...and i liked the colour (Scarlet!).

Baragin too for £135 at Toys r us.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: