Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Compact twin stroller for Grand Scenic

(8 Posts)
Ilovebagsandbruuuce Sun 14-Nov-10 20:21:38

Does anyone know of a twin stroller which will fit into the boot of a Renault Grand Scenic when all the seats are in use?

Or can anyone recommend a twin stroller that folds up really small in terms of width/depth?

Thank you!

onadietcokebreak Sun 14-Nov-10 22:35:17

this may help

katiepotatie Sun 14-Nov-10 22:38:37

Silvercross pop duo folds almost as small as a single.

onadietcokebreak Sun 14-Nov-10 22:39:29

and this as zafiras are similar

Just cant find the thread I read a while about small boot space and double pushchairs!

onadietcokebreak Sun 14-Nov-10 22:48:14

this is the thread I remembered- happy reading!

DinahRod Sun 14-Nov-10 22:54:29

We have a single Maclaren and it only fits if one of the rear seats is down and positioned at an angle - it's too long at 105cm folded to fit in the Grand Scenic boot. I guess you would need something that folded flat and square rather than long. When I had a KA which is a much smaller boot, a Graco would fit in the boot if placed on its side because it was squat and square rather than long iyswim.

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Tue 16-Nov-10 20:35:49

Thank you all, very helpful. Am now off to investigate and will update when sorted.

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Sun 21-Nov-10 20:31:37

I have now ordered my twin buggy. I tried a single maclaren buggy in the boot for length and it fit in easy on its side. So I have ordered the twin triumph with my fingers firmly crossed. From the folded measurements is just about double the width, so on its side it should fit...and i liked the colour (Scarlet!).

Baragin too for £135 at Toys r us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now