Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Baby Jogger City Mini - Has anyone used it with the car seat adapters?

(3 Posts)
JamieJay Sun 14-Nov-10 00:50:26

Managed to get a really good deal on a new BJCM today as 19lbs DD is getting too heavy to push round in her Loola (was very second hand so don't mind replacing it after only 3 months!)

I was planning on keeping the Loola frame in the boot to use with the car seat for the supermarket etc. but a quick google has shown that you can get car seat adapters for the maxi cosi.

Has anyone used the BJCM with a car seat, is it stable as it looks like the car seat sits quite high on the frame??

Ta

Scarlett175 Sun 14-Nov-10 07:16:34

my friend uses it with the adapters, seems very stable and doesn't actually look that high though it is over the pushchair part, the adapters are around £40 I think??

JamieJay Sun 14-Nov-10 09:41:11

Scarlett - thanks, that's good to hear.

There are universal ones which are aroudn the £40 mark but there also seem to be maxi cosi specific ones for £25.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: