Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Quinny and buggysnuggle

(6 Posts)
mummyistheword Thu 11-Nov-10 22:44:37

Anyone know if buggy snuggles go ok on a quinny buzz? I like the quinny ones but am a horror for changing prams so figure this time get a bug snug to transfer to next pram! Also you know boots parent club? If I order pram from them do you get any extra points due to being in parent club or the 10% off? Am on bargain hunt now I've finally chosen pram....dd2 four months old...third pram, oh dear!

KnitterInTheNW Thu 11-Nov-10 22:49:47

I have a pupabag on my buzz, it's fine. (Pupabag just a longer version of a buggysnuggle). I did love the proper quinny one, but no good as soon as DSs legs grew too long to fit inside!

SickOnMyShoulder Fri 12-Nov-10 07:56:23

just before you buy, are you sure you want a buzz? i found it rickety, bulky and a complete pain to use. swapped it for a vigour 4, which I loved! (until I downgraded to a city mini, but that's a different matter!)

sazm Fri 12-Nov-10 13:31:25

i had a buggy snuggle on my buzz,loved it,loved the buzz xx

mummyistheword Fri 12-Nov-10 23:32:05

Thanks all, got my new buzz, love it, had the original one with dd1 but now lots little improvements this yr model, plus bigger 2nd seat unit for when baby bigger, will def get a buggy snuggle then, like fur ones, had before on Mac xt but glad to hear will fit buzz, figured the buzz ones wouldn't be that big for toddler, glad to get mnet advice before purchase though!!

sazm Sat 13-Nov-10 17:47:44

yep,i have a buzz one and its lovely,but my 2yo just fits in it,wont be comfortable over the winter.has a few inches extra in the buggysnuggle( i would recommend looking on ebay for a second hand one if you dont mind that,i paid £55 new for mine and within a few weekd they were selling on ebay for about £25!!!!gutted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now