Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Does anyone have the Phil n teds explorer as a single buggy

(5 Posts)
basl Thu 11-Nov-10 12:17:31

Just wondering what you think of it wink

trixiechick Mon 15-Nov-10 00:27:05

weeell bought it as my 'have to get a double buggy now' buggy but as no.2 hasn't arrived yet and the box just looked too damn tempting I have been a single buggy explorer user for all of two days now.
IT'S BRILLIANT.
new and shiny appeal aside, it is so solid on the ground, brake is a dream to use compared to other p&ts,one handed fold does actually work, adjusting straps and positions is easy peasy. I can't walk a straight line atm I'm so unco-ordinated (v.v.preg not v.v. drunk btw) but I worked out all the bits and buttons without an instruction book....unlike the bad baad experience with bugaboo hmm .
Yes very pleased. top marks and a gold star.

basl Mon 15-Nov-10 01:23:02

Well thank you so much trixi for taking the time to tell me that. I don't ever need a double but wondered what it would be like as a single and that helps a great deal. thankyou grin

sal1309 Wed 17-Nov-10 17:26:08

basl i use my sports as a single all the time and love it. Its easy to manover no problems on bumpy/rough terrain

mel2005 Wed 17-Nov-10 23:44:44

i do mainly use mine as a double for the twins but i love it, when its a single its great, not that much different when double kit on the back except i can get into the whole basket. the fold is great, hood are great, smooth to push.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: