Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Best of the cheap pushchairs?

(7 Posts)
scrappydappydoo Sat 06-Nov-10 19:56:54

Our has just gone kaput. DD2 is 2.6 and only occasionally needs it when we're out on a long day or if she's tired after playgroup so which is the best of the cheap basic strollers - I don't necessarily need hoods or baskets just a decent cheap stroller that won't fall apart on the first trip. TIA

GingerGlitterGoddess Sat 06-Nov-10 20:00:45

I've just bought a Mamu 2 - reviews here - so far it's ace. I got mine from Argos clearance on Ebay but can't see it listed there any more.

JoanPlaysTheAccordion Sat 06-Nov-10 20:03:02

I got one by a brand called Tippitoes from Amazon about a year ago. Think it was about 40 quid. I've used it a few times a week, had the buggy board attached and it's still going strong, although the wheels do look a bit worn. I would definitely recommend it, it comes with a hood, cover and little basket, is light and easy to steer (my sis says it's better than her slightly more expensive OBaby one). Hope that helps.

scrappydappydoo Sat 06-Nov-10 20:36:45

Doh - forgot I could just get a cheap 2nd hand one on ebay hmm sorry as you were..

JoanPlaysTheAccordion Sat 06-Nov-10 23:15:26

I got one by a brand called Tippitoes from Amazon about a year ago. Think it was about 40 quid. I've used it a few times a week, had the buggy board attached and it's still going strong, although the wheels do look a bit worn. I would definitely recommend it, it comes with a hood, cover and little basket, is light and easy to steer (my sis says it's better than her slightly more expensive OBaby one). Hope that helps.

JoanPlaysTheAccordion Sat 06-Nov-10 23:15:40

JoanPlaysTheAccordion Sat 06-Nov-10 23:19:11

Oops, obviously didn't mean to repeat myself, sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now