Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggy valeting?

(9 Posts)
soppypreggyloon Wed 03-Nov-10 16:20:18

Does such a thing exist?

I hope sonar our brio go is rather grubby after Ds and I'd like dc2 to be able to sit in something a little cleaner!

Does anywhere do it?
How would I do it myself?

It is washable covers BUT they are impossible tomremoge without dismantling the bloody thing! hmm

tutu100 Wed 03-Nov-10 16:24:11

I think there is buggy pit stop which is in London which will clean buggies and service them, but you should be able to remove the covers fairly easily. I have cleaned many pushchairs and prams (2nd hand pushchair addiction) and have only come across a few which don't have easily removable and machine washable covers.

Whereabouts in the country are you. I shall see if I can find somewhere near you that does buggy valeting.

soppypreggyloon Wed 03-Nov-10 16:26:02

I'm in Bristol.

Thanks!

fumbleflashbangwhizzpop Wed 03-Nov-10 16:59:22

here

HTH

soppypreggyloon Wed 03-Nov-10 17:22:15

Buggypitstop are london area so no good but they are exactly what I wanted.

fanjoforthemammaries7850 Wed 03-Nov-10 17:24:04

Their website says they will arrange collection and delivery from anywhere in UK for £20. smile

soppypreggyloon Wed 03-Nov-10 17:27:19

Hmm I might give them a ring and see how long iit'd take. Ds is only 18mo so still use buggy so don't want too long without it.

mumbecca Tue 23-Aug-11 12:48:24

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

mamadivazback Tue 23-Aug-11 13:06:44

I used to do mine myself but if I had the cash I would have paid someone to do it grin

-Take off the wheels and spray with hose or shower then clean with a toothbrush.
-Hoover seat covers and scrub any marks then put on 30 degree wash and line dry.
-Clean chassis with warm soapy water and dry/shine iwth a clean dish towel.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now